For our location in Erkrath we are looking for a Consultant ERP (m/f)
- A versatile and interesting work environment with the latest technology, which allows you to contribute your own ideas.
- Professional and personal development of our employees is coordinated by our in-house training center.
- Smooth hierarchy and an open business culture within an dynamic working environment where teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority.
- We support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as up-to-date offices equipped with latest technique.
- You are responsible for the successful implementation of our ERP solutions at our customers' premises and for performing workshops.
- You create specifications and plan and control your projects, as well as being responsible for their acceptance, quality assurance, and results.
- Customer training, implementation, support, documentation, and sales support are also part of this position requiring extensive customer contact.
- You have completed a business administration or technical degree or comparable training and wish to enter into consulting and project management.
- Ideally, you have initial experiences in an ERP solution environment.
- In person, you convince through your analytical and methodological manner of working, your team-oriented, motivational, and friendly demeanor.
- You like to travel.
- Very good German skills in speaking and writing.