ERP Consultant Personnel Time Recording
We are looking for reinforcement for our consulting teams at the locations Erkrath, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Munich, St. Florian (AT) as well as Mobile Office possible! A variety of exciting challenges await you:
- When it comes to time management, you have the overview: You analyze existing processes in time management and develop them further.
- You advise and support the specialist departments of our customers with regard to the definition of requirements in the PZE environment and implement these by means of customizing on the basis of APplus.
- You accompany and support rollouts of PZE applications and advise the HR departments of our customers with a focus on time management.
- The execution of error analyses and troubleshooting in close coordination with the customer and our support department is also part of your tasks.
- The cooperation in our expert group BDE enables you to participate directly in the further development of our product.
- You install and configure the hardware terminals (Datafox, Dormakaba).
- The creation of customer-specific training documents, as well as the implementation of trainings, workshops and coachings for end users complete your area of responsibility.
To successfully fill this challenging position, you bring several years of professional experience as an ERP consultant or key user.
In addition, you have the following skills and characteristics:
You have very good knowledge in time management and preferably in payroll accounting.
You are highly motivated and have a structured and organized way of working.
You are enthusiastic about processes, IT solutions and digital trends, especially in the area of time management.
Independence and the ability to work under pressure are not foreign to you.
You enjoy moderate travel and appreciate the variety of office, home office and customer appointments.