Product Owner (m/f/d) - Basic Domain
As a product owner for our domain base functionality of our ERP system, you know exactly which challenges our customers want their product to master, while the details are still to be worked out. Besides the technical core, the base domain delivers functionality such as reporting, BI, DMS, route planning or process mining / AI connection, etc. that is used by other domains. Your tasks in detail are as follows:
- You are aware of industry trends, analyze end-user preferences and requests against the background and make commercial assessments on them.
- You involve customers and users (e.g. by prototype testing and inviting them to reviews) and thereby develop meaningful user stories including acceptance criteria .
- You are the contact person for all stakeholders, manage their expectations in a targeted manner and maintain a sophisticated backlog in close cooperation with the software architects and co-product owners.
- You ensure that the development team fully understands the tasks at hand and are available to clarify content-related issues.
- You closely track work progress and address production issues during sprints. You always keep an eye on costs and benefits for the company.
In addition to a BSc degree in (business) computer science, engineering or comparable subjects, you have (initial) professional experience as a product owner or in a comparable role in product management. You should have experience with ERP systems as well as the following skills and attributes:
- You have a solid understanding of business management and can, for example, create and evaluate profitability and market value analyses.
- You can always fall back on excellent organizational skills, familiarity with agile methods is of course an advantage.
- You know how to convince others, and you confidently use your excellent communication skills to present complex issues.
- A solid technical understanding of software development, frameworks and web technologies is advantageous. Terms such as containers, cloud, Java, Typescript and SQL Server are not just buzzwords for you.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are emphasized
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with mobile office option and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology