Senior Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
As Online Marketing Manager you are responsible for planning, conception, implementation and optimisation of all online marketing activities (Inbound-, Content-, E-Mail-Marketing, SEO, SEA) in DACH-Region. You are part and parcel of our six-member marketing team and work together closely with our senior online marketing manager. By competition- and trend monitoring in digital marketing as well as building up new innovative digital marketing channels, you have one´s figure on the puls of marketing and herewith you are state of the art concerning new developments in this promising field.
- You have concluded a degree with focus on marketing and communication or a comparable qualification with initial professional experience
- High online-affinity, sense and interest for latest trends, design and usability are self-evidently for you
- You could gain comprehensive experience in B2B surroundings, SEA, SEO, Conversion optimisation and analytics
- Creativity, a proactive and independent way of working as well as a distinct focus on results are a must
- You have language proficient in English and German
- Experience with CMS concreste5 are an advantage
We offer a versatile and interesting work environment with the latest technology, which allows you to contribute your ideas. The professional and personal development of our employees is important to us and is coordinated by our in-house training center.
In a familiar atmosphere teamwork is practiced daily, fun at work is a top priority. Outside the office, we support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.; so new colleagues become part of the team very quickly.
In addition, you benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package incl. a profit sharing for employees.