You graduated school and would like to take up speed? In our location Karlsruhe, starting 01. September 2018, we offer the opportunity of a well-founded vocational training as an Application Developer (m/f).
- A qualified education in a modern IT company where you can contribute your own ideas
- A familiar atmosphere within teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority
- We support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.
- Up-to-date offices (no open plan offices) equipped with latest technique
- A long-term perspective at Asseco - even beyond the successful completion of your vocational training
- Programming of standard extensions to the ERP software APplus
- Development of concepts and documentation related to the software enhancements to be undertaken
- Manual tests and construction of automated testing
- Participation in the technical implementation of new software modules
- Learning of programming languages and tools: C# (MS Visual Studio), Java (NetBeans), MS SQL, Jasper Reports, HTML, Java-Script
- Good school degree (at least junior high school with average grade in the core subjects of 2.5)
- Technical understanding and interested in programming
- Willingness to work independently and to take responsibility, readiness of mind
- Enthusiasm, motivation, friendly demeanour and customer-oriented thinking and acting