Working Student (m/f/d) Finance & Accounting
We are looking for reinforcement for our Financial Accounting Team at our location in Karlsruhe as soon as possible. As part of the further development and optimization of our internal systems, you will provide effective support to our core team. You can participate in this development by taking on the following tasks in particular:
- After a thorough induction, you will provide support in day-to-day operations, e.g. in processing the incoming invoice workflow, travel expense reports or creating notifications and statistics.
- Your precise work in account clarification, master data maintenance and data reconciliation prepares the ground for further increases in the efficiency of the systems.
- The standardization and further development of charts of accounts are advanced with your help by working on account assignment manuals and guides.
- You will support the assessment and implementation of accounting topics such as receivables valuation according to IFRS9 or, leasing IFRS16 and create related process documentation.
- Various special tasks, especially in the digitalization of existing processes in financial accounting, can also be part of your duties. Depending on your experience and your strengths, we will jointly develop individual sub-projects that you will be able to carry out under your main responsibility.
You are studying business administration with a focus on finance and accounting. Your strengths include an affinity for numbers and IT, a love of communication and an independent, structured way of working.
- You like to work with Excel and have good to very good skills.
- You have high expectations of yourself, are a team player and enjoy dynamic work.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have no major difficulties with English.
- If you have already gained experience in the financial sector, all the better.
- Your study schedule allows you to work promptly and, above all, regularly up to 20 hours per week.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)