(Senior) ERP Consultant (m/f/d)
For our branch Urdorf in Switzerland we are looking for reinforcement for our consulting team as soon as possible! A variety of exciting challenges await you:
- You will manage the implementation and support of complex ERP projects in medium-sized businesses.
- You will ensure the establishment and maintenance of a cooperative customer relationship at all times.
- You will conduct workshops and training sessions and analyze and optimize business processes.
- You develop customized concepts with our customers and support their implementation in practice.
- You support your sales colleagues in the sales process.
In order to successfully accompany this challenging position, you bring several years of professional experience in ERP consulting. In addition, you have the following skills and characteristics:
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You can already demonstrate success in the implementation of extensive and challenging ERP projects.
- Your way of working is characterized by a distinctive structuring and detailed analysis, while independent work is a matter of course for you.
- You have an engaging manner, a professional presentation technique and are ideally also able to work multilingually.
- You are assertive, but also have a high level of empathy.
- You enjoy traveling and appreciate the variety of office, home office and customer appointments.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor.
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package including a company car and company cell phone for private use.
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events.
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology.