(Senior) Software Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
As part of one of our agile development teams, you will actively contribute to the design and further development of leading enterprise software in the ERP sector. As you are a quality assurance specialist, you will help your team to establish the principle of "Built-In Quality" as a core element of their daily work. In doing so, you will perform the following tasks, among others:
- You support with your methodological knowledge and your knowledge of modern test tools to test the right thing at the right time and move confidently on all test levels.
- You think and negotiate acceptance criteria for requirements and features! Right from the start!
- You create test designs, design test cases and also take over their execution as part of the development work.
- This also includes setting up test scenarios and further developing test automation.
You have completed an IT-related apprenticeship or a degree in the STEM field and are familiar with agile software development. You already have first experience in an agile environment or you are interested in it and open for new things!
- You have programming skills, preferably with JAVA and are able to support our test automation with Selenium RC and -Grid!
- Despite your test specialization, you are also open to other development tasks and like to learn new things.
- You are characterized by very good analytical skills, a conscientious way of working and above all team spirit!
- You accept your role in the continuous improvement process and make your contribution to inspire our customers again and again!
- An ISTQB certification, especially for Agile Testing, is an advantage. Your favorite tools are Eclipse or Visual Studio as well as Maven. Jenkins, Selenium or similar systems are of course familiar to you as well.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of utmost importance
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology