(Senior) Project Manager ERP (m/f/d)
For our project teams at theour locations in Karlsruhe and Munich (Mobile Office possible!) , we are looking for a Project Manager ERP (m/f/d) with immediate effect. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of customer projects, primarily in the manufacturing SME sector.
- You plan and control ERP projects from the order to the project acceptance in time, budget and quality.
- You ensure optimal framework conditions in the project and thus enable efficient and goal-oriented cooperation of all project members. In doing so, you will always focus on the expectations of internal and external customers.
- You coordinate all project activities and monitor the progress of the project.
- You lead, moderate and represent the project internally and externally, e.g. in the execution of project steering committees and their preparation.
- You will prepare regular project status reports, monitor the budget and perform project recalculation.
- You will support in the sales phase and participate in the preparation of quotations.
You have a completed university degree preferably in the commercial, technical or IT field or a comparable education as well as an entrepreneurial mindset. Since you have advanced your career in or for medium-sized businesses, among other things, you know the needs of your customers and can help them optimally in the sense of a win-win partnership.
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- You can demonstrate success in project management of extensive and challenging implementations, preferably in the ERP environment.
- You have a team-oriented and engaging manner and communicate confidently across all hierarchical levels.
- Due to your solution-oriented way of working as well as your assertiveness and empathy, you can easily coordinate several projects at the same time.
- A certification according to common project management standards would be desirable.