Java Software Developer / Java Product Developer - focus on module development (m/f/d)
- You are part of an agile team and develop our ERP software APplus according to Scrumban.
- You continuously develop our solution and are responsible for the quality of your work.
- In close cooperation with the product owners, you ensure the technical implementation of the requirements and use cases.
- You realize the content according to the specifications of the architecture team.
- You have very good knowledge mainly in Java, as well as in C# (.Net), SQL, HTML5 and TypeScript. Knowledge of XML/XSD/XSL, JSON and Git is an advantage.
- You have a good knowledge of processes in manufacturing companies (e.g. enterprise resource planning, time recording, order control, manufacturing, value flow).
- You are familiar with the world of our customers and have a feel for the way they typically use ERP software.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in ERP software development.
- You have in-depth knowledge of object-oriented programming, patterns and anti-patterns.
- You equally enjoy developing new state of the art software as well as enhancing or refactoring existing code.
- You are familiar with agile methods and ways of working. You live an agile mindset and enjoy helping to shape change.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology