Product Owner Smart Connected Services (m/f/d)
As an ERP manufacturer, we offer Smart Connected Solutions (SCS), a mobile application that provides various functions. Via Cloud connect, there is a connection to our ERP system APplus that makes it possible, for example, to report times and record material consumption, maintain checklists and create and send corresponding documentation.
We also work with our customers to implement Industry 4.0/ IIoT projects in the area of predictive maintenance.
As a product owner, you know exactly which challenges our customers want your product to master, while the details still need to be worked out. You follow this guideline when assessing the requirements and always prioritize them against the background of the best possible transparency for the stakeholders as well as costs and benefits for the company.
- You are familiar with industry trends, analyze end-user preferences and requests, and make commercial assessments.
- You involve customers and users (e.g. by prototype testing and inviting them to reviews) and thus develop meaningful user stories including acceptance criteria.
- You are the contact person for all stakeholders, manage their expectations in a targeted manner and maintain a sophisticated backlog in close cooperation with the software architects and co-product owners.
- You ensure that the development team fully understands the tasks at hand and are available to clarify functional questions regarding content.
- You will be responsible for the scheduling of topics, backlog prioritization and to achieve optimal value creation.
In addition to a degree in (business) computer science, engineering or comparable subjects, you have (initial) professional experience as a product owner or in a comparable role in product management.
- You have a solid understanding of business management and experience with discovery methods and the development of customer requirements.
- You bring excellent communication skills to engage in constructive dialog with all stakeholder groups.
- You have access to project management methods at all times, familiarity with agile methods is of course an advantage.
- You have a basic technical understanding around agile software development, frameworks and web technologies. Terms like IIoT, Industry 4.0, Cloud, Mobile Apps, Kanban and databases are not just relevant buzzwords for you.
- Versatile work environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term.
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal training in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology