Team Lead Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
In your role as Team Leader Quality Assurance (m/f/d), you and your team will ensure that our products meet the high quality requirements of the company and its customers.
- You will lead the QA team professionally and disciplinary with reporting line to the Director Digital and Transformation.
- You are responsible for the test strategy as well as the conception, definition and execution of quality assurance measures for software and hardware.
- You scrutinize requirements in the context of customer processes and the product and support the improvement of requirements documentation - there is no "blind ticking off" for you.
- Together with your team you work on functional tests (integration, deployment and system tests), non-functional tests (performance and UX tests), automated tests, test documentation and concepts for optimizing our products.
- You take responsibility for the continuous improvement of our CI/CD pipeline.
- You analyze typical error causes and pass on your results, ideally with initial solution approaches, to your internal interfaces.
- You are responsible for the test environment and continuously develop it further.
- You are already experienced in organizing test teams and measures, especially in an agile environment.
- You have a degree in computer science, engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable professional background.
- Relevant certifications from the QA environment support the proof of your professional qualification (for example ISTQB - Advanced Level, Test Manager).
- Certifications in the areas of requirements engineering, project management and, if applicable, in the area of agile working are also an advantage.
- You have professional experience in the quality assurance of complex software and hardware systems and have already gained initial management experience.
- You have experience with the expansion of automated test procedures and the development of a CI/CD pipeline.
- You are a leader, think analytically and act extremely conscientiously.
- Target group-oriented communication, both in German and English, as well as a high willingness to perform complete your profile.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology