Consultant Finance (m/f/d)
- You provide consulting and training in the area of finance and accounting.
- You advise, design and assist in the implementation of interfaces between ERP systems and financial accounting systems (mainly APplus/eGecko).
- You build up a partnership-based customer relationship and maintain it independently.
- Data transfers such as open items, debtors, creditors and balances are no problem for you.
- You have good knowledge in the areas of financial accounting, cost accounting and asset accounting.
- You also have good knowledge of Java, C# and XML.
- Concrete experience with the financial accounting software eGecko/CSS and DATEV is an advantage.
- The ability to work in a team, quick comprehension as well as an analytical and conceptual way of thinking characterize your way of working.
- Written and spoken English skills are desirable.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor.
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture in which teamwork and fun at work are important.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with mobile office options and a performance-based salary package including a company car and company cell phone for private use.
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology.