Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
Our group of companies has grown continuously, profitably in recent years and is at the exciting point of further developing and growing under the aspects of digitalization, effectiveness and efficiency enhancement.
Accordingly, we are looking for a motivated employee (m/f/d) for the Karlsruhe location - high proportion of mobile office possible - who enjoys helping to shape the future with ideas and commitment.
- You are responsible for processing and monitoring an electronic release workflow as well as for the control, account assignment and posting of incoming invoices.
- You will be responsible for reconciling vendor accounts and maintaining vendor master data and the vendor master data workflow.
- You process reminders and other correspondence with suppliers.
- You will be responsible for creating payment proposal lists and payment runs as well as balances and intercompany reconciliations.
- You check and process employee travel expenses according to legal and internal regulations.
- As part of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB/IFRS, you will prepare the necessary closing entries for the accounts payable area.
- You actively contribute your ideas to the further development of digital processes as well as to projects, develop documentation and thus help shape your field of work.
- You have completed commercial training (e.g. tax clerk, industrial clerk) with relevant further training and have relevant experience in accounting as well as sound knowledge of commercial and tax law.
- You are proficient with MS Office programs, especially Excel, and ideally have experience using ERP systems.
- You are characterized by diligence, conscientiousness and reliability as well as commitment and team spirit.
- Good knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Versatile working environment where you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center, as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are emphasized
- Flexible trust-based working hours with mobile office option and a performance-based salary package
- We enrich everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- All offices are modern and equipped with the latest technology