System Administrator / System Technician (m/f/d)
Your heart beats for the command line? You care for the (Microsoft) SQL server? There is no way around your firewall? Then we are looking for you to strengthen our team!
You will support our consulting team by designing custom-fit system environments for our customers as well as authorisation concepts and security guidelines so that the implementation of our ERP system can be carried out smoothly. You can look forward to these challenges, among others:
- You clarify the complete technical requirements of the ERP system installation with our customers. In addition to the server hardware and software requirements, this also includes the network configuration, remote maintenance access, IT security and a solid database backup concept.
- You ensure a clean installation of AP+ including the database, web and application servers on the customer's system.
- You support our customers with everything related to the installed systems if performance bottlenecks or other system problems occur.
- You install upgrades for the customer systems and thus keep the ERP systems as well as the DBMS and IIS always up to date.
Actually, the introductory sentence says it all, doesn't it? If not, this is what we would like to see from you:
- You enjoy working directly with our customers, working there in an advisory capacity is exactly your thing.
- You have completed a solid education or a degree with a focus on IT administration. Microsoft systems have always been your hobbyhorse.
- You enjoy tuning SQL servers, an IIS including authentication is an open book for you.
- You know how to set up professional monitoring of networks and systems.
- You have gained experience in the broad field of IT security and always keep your knowledge in this area up to date.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term.
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training centre as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with the option of working from home and a performance-based salary package including a company car and company mobile phone for private use.
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology.