HR Consultant (m/f/d)
Do you want to develop yourself in the HR field, deal with all topics of the entire HR life cycle and actively help shape them? Then you've come to the right place!
We are looking for reinforcement for our HR team in Karlsruhe as soon as possible. If Karlsruhe is not your preferred location, no problem, home office is also possible.
What topics will bring you and us forward:
- You will provide comprehensive support for employees and managers in all personnel-related matters.
- You will take over the recruiting process for your area of responsibility.
- You are generally the contact person for administrative HR work.
- Together with your team members, you will ensure the successful organisation and implementation of HR projects.
- You already have an HR focus and would like to expand it further? Contact us, we will support you!
You bring with you a basic HR skillset that we can call upon from the very first minute and thus put you to optimal use, everything else you will acquire with us. Whether you have trained as an HR specialist or have completed a degree, whether you have two or ten years of professional experience, you are passionate about the following topics:
- HR has always been your thing and you can tell us about your experience in the HR environment.
- You enjoy dealing with people and have a very high service orientation.
- You already have solid knowledge of labour and social security law.
- It is in your nature to work reliably, result-oriented and independently at all times.
- You are a slumbering headhunter, you have the sensitivity to approach and herd the right candidates.
- An affinity for numbers runs in your blood and dealing with HR key figures comes naturally to you.
What we offer
- Diverse working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training centre as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office options and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology