Working Student Software Development (m/f/d) to support the PMO
We are looking for support for our Project Management Office at our location in Karlsruhe (mobile office possible!).
Within the framework of the further development & optimisation of our internal systems, our PMO is to be effectively supported in technical tasks. You can optimally contribute by taking on the following tasks for at least six months, preferably longer:
- You will primarily support the technical development of our systems and focus on the development of scripts, interface adjustments and documentation of optimisations.
- You work out concepts, participate in change processes and create presentations.
- In cooperation with the project team, you will ensure a smooth rollout of the implemented solutions.
You are studying (business) computer science, preferably with a specialisation in software development. Your strengths include an analytical approach, an affinity for numbers and an independent, structured way of working.
- Through your studies and possible initial practical experience, you have been able to acquire initial experience in software development.
- You have high expectations of your work, are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- You have always had an affinity for commercial topics and process management; first contact with ERP systems would be an advantage.