Working student (m/f/d) to support our commercial teams
We are looking for support for our commercial teams in financial accounting and project administration at our location in Karlsruhe (mobile office possible!).
Within the framework of the further development & optimisation of our internal systems, our core teams are to be effectively relieved. You can participate in this development by taking on the following tasks, among others, for at least six months, preferably longer:
- You will support the commercial processing of customer projects, from the preparation of quotations to order confirmation, delivery and invoicing, to the maintenance of maintenance contracts.
- You help update individual accounting topics such as IFRS9, IFRS16 and process documentation.
- You develop concepts, participate in change processes and prepare presentations.
- You track project status reports and generally support the development of project reporting.
You are studying business administration, preferably with a specialisation in finance and accounting. Your strengths include an affinity for numbers, communication skills and an independent, structured way of working.
- Through your studies and possible initial practical experience, you have been able to acquire business knowledge.
- You enjoy working with MS Excel and have good knowledge of it.
- You have high expectations of yourself, are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- You have gained initial experience in project management and organisation and have a good command of English.
- You have always had an affinity for IT topics, first contact with ERP systems would be an advantage.