Intern (m/f/d) in the HR area - Introduction of HR software
We are looking for a (compulsory) intern (m/f/d) for our HR team at our location in Karlsruhe for at least 3 months, ideally 6 months. In the context of the introduction of a new HR software, you will have the opportunity to actively participate, to gain deep insights into HR work and to support us significantly in the following topics:
- You will ensure that the data is entered and transferred correctly.
- You will work on updating our contract templates and documents.
- You will be responsible for the digitalisation of the haptic personnel files.
- You support us in all project tasks, from conception to implementation.
You are already a few semesters advanced in your business studies and may already have some practical experience. You are interested in HR work in general and are eager to get an overview of all HR topics in a dynamic HR team. You also have the following skills and characteristics:
- You are characterised by a conscientious and correct way of working.
- Dealing with sensitive data is no problem for you and you can handle it with confidence.
- Your passion is to make things efficient and effective.
- Due to your understanding of complex interrelationships, it is easy for you to understand the big picture and to question processes in a targeted manner.
- You are not afraid to simply work through issues.
- By the way... You like HR and a cool team and who knows where your path with us will lead you!