Online Marketing Manager part-time (f/m/d)
Do you want to make a difference? A valuable and exciting task, good products and a committed team await you! Accompany and shape the digital path of our brands at Asseco Solutions AG. As Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for a wide range of activities related to the online marketing of our company, both independently and as part of a team. In detail, this involves the following tasks:
- As part of the online marketing trio, you will ensure successful online marketing activities in the DACH region, such as SEO/SEA, CRO, social media, webinars, campaigns, etc.
- Together with our agency, you will design and optimise our inbound marketing, including content and email marketing.
- You will be jointly responsible for lead generation and lead management and can thus contribute to the success of the company.
- You create performance analyses and meaningful reports. You also derive optimisations from them.
- You will independently complete all tasks, including some administrative tasks.
You can best handle these exciting tasks if you have already gained several years of professional experience in the online marketing environment. Ideally, you have B2B experience and have completed a degree with a focus on marketing or online media. You also have the following skills and qualities:
- You have already successfully implemented your first projects in digital marketing.
- You were born with creativity and an affinity for online media. A flair for and interest in current trends as well as design and usability are a matter of course for you.
- You have already gained initial experience with marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Salesmanago, Act-On or similar solutions.
- You have knowledge of HTML(5) and CSS(3), good English skills and experience with WordPress would also be an advantage.
- The most important thing: You enjoy your work! A proactive and independent way of working is always a given anyway.
- Diverse working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training centre as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, mobile working and an attractive salary package, as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology.