Inhouse ERP System Administrator (m/f/d)
For our internal process team at the Karlsruhe location (Mobile Office) we are looking for an (ERP) System Administrator (m/f/d) with immediate effect. You will be responsible for the technical part of internal projects, administer and optimize our internal systems and make our processes future-proof!
- You implement projects for the optimization of our ERP system APplus as well as connected systems from the concept to the realization with our departments and if necessary external partners.
- You develop and optimize administrative processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency in the company!
- You write your own scripts for further optimization and ensure professional monitoring of the system.
- You maintain all interfaces to the connected products, develop them further and actively approach the corresponding partners when it comes to further optimization of the landscape.
- You ensure the availability of the systems at all times, and in administration you are no match for anyone else!
You have a university degree, preferably in the field of computer science, or a comparable education and have several years of professional experience in the field of ERP support - ideally you know APplus.
- You are passionate about IT topics, innovations and digitalization are your hobbyhorse.
- MS-SQL and Java as well as common script languages are your standard tools, so you have mastered every challenge.
- You know how to inform your colleagues in a targeted manner and to involve them in the upcoming projects. This is what makes your projects really successful.
- You see yourself as a team player, and you know that you can only achieve your goals together with everyone involved. Your sense of humor and your flexibility help you to achieve this.
- You want to develop yourself further and immerse yourself in the interesting world of processes. Fear of financial accountants is just as foreign to you as that of sales people.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal training in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of great importance
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, mobile working and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology