(ERP) System Administrator (m/f/d)
For our internal process team at the Karlsruhe location (mobile office possible!) we are looking for an (ERP) System Administrator (m/f/d) with immediate effect. You will be responsible for the technical part of internal projects to ideally position us for all future challenges.
- You will implement projects for the optimisation of our ERP system APplus as well as connected systems from concept to realisation with our specialist departments and, if necessary, external partners.
- You write your own scripts for further optimisation and ensure professional monitoring of the system.
- You maintain all interfaces to the connected products, develop them further and actively approach the relevant partners when it comes to further optimisation of the landscape.
- You will ensure the availability of the system at all times, and no one will ever be able to beat you in administration!
You have a university degree, preferably in the field of computer science or a comparable education and have several years of professional experience in the field of ERP support - ideally you know APplus.
- You are passionate about IT topics, innovations and digitalisation are your hobbyhorse.
- MS-SQL and Java as well as common script languages are your standard tools, with which you have mastered every challenge.
- You know how to inform your colleagues in a targeted manner and to involve them in the upcoming projects, which is what makes your projects really successful.
- You see yourself as a team player, you know that you can only achieve your goals together with all those involved, your sense of humour and flexibility help you to do this.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal training in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of great importance
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, mobile working and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology