Technical writer (m/f/d) - focus on software documentation
We are looking for reinforcement in our Documentation chapter at the Karlsruhe location.
In addition to great colleagues, an agile environment awaits you in which you will create customer-oriented documentation and online help around our ERP solution in close cooperation with the product owners and software development.
- As part of the domain team, you will be responsible for all steps of information development: from the conception to the target group and media-appropriate preparation of the content to the digital provision.
- You will also ensure a detailed visualisation of processes and workflows in order to better understand and analyse even complex workflows.
- In an agile setup, you will help shape the further development of our documentation offering together with the Chapter Lead, UX and Product Management.
In order to successfully fill this position, you have successfully completed a degree in the field of "technical writing" or a comparable apprenticeship or degree and ideally have already gained some professional experience in the creation of software documentation. You also have the following experience and know-how:
- You are able to present functional processes and technical interrelationships in a comprehensible and target group-oriented manner.
- You have excellent expressive skills in German and a good command of English.
- Ideally, you have technical knowledge of web and cloud technologies and/or a good understanding of business processes or are willing to familiarise yourself with these topics.
- Have you already worked with single-source publishing systems and graphics programmes? Multimedia knowledge transfer (videos, eLearning) is also not new territory for you? Excellent!
What we offer
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training centre as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture in which teamwork and enjoyment of work are of great importance
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with home office options and a performance-based salary package
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, mobile working and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology.