Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
Our group of companies has grown continuously and profitably in recent years and is at an exciting point to further develop this growth under the aspects of digitalization, effectiveness and efficiency increase.
Accordingly, we are looking for a motivated employee (m/f/d) for the Karlsruhe location - high proportion of mobile office possible - who takes great pleasure in helping to shape the future with ideas and commitment.
You will be responsible for the following important tasks, among others:
- You will independently prepare proper accounting for one/several subsidiaries including customer, supplier, fixed asset, bank and general ledger accounting.
- You will process intercompany invoices and group netting.
- You will prepare, validate and submit VAT returns (VA, ZM, Intrastat) and documents for annual tax returns.
- As part of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB/IFRS, you will prepare the necessary closing entries, check and clarify accounts, prepare the documents for external auditors and work on the IFRS consolidation package.
- In this context, you will also be responsible for assessing individual accounting or sales tax issues.
- You will actively contribute your ideas to the restructuring of processes and projects, and will prepare decision-making documents and documentation.
You have a successfully completed degree with a business focus or a completed commercial apprenticeship (e.g. tax clerk, industrial clerk) and professional experience in accounting/balancing according to HGB and ideally IFRS.
Of course, committed career starters with initial practical experience are also welcome at any time.
- You have a high degree of team spirit and prefer to work in a small team where you can take on changing tasks.
- You speak and write German fluently and have a very good command of English. You are proficient in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Your strengths include very good analytical skills, combined with a self-reliant, structured, reliable and solution-oriented way of working, even under deadline pressure.