Service Level Manager (m/f/d)
For our customer service team at the location in Karlsruhe (mobile office possible) we are looking for a Service Level Manager ERP (m/f/d) with immediate effect. You will pursue the goal of adhering to agreed service level agreements and thus turn our customers into satisfied users of our software. Your tasks include:
- You are responsible for the support of our long-term existing customers and process service requests for this purpose.
- You will monitor the budget, coordinate the effort both internally and with the customer, and take care of scheduling and resource planning.
- You will ensure a smooth handover of tasks to the agents and provide regular feedback to customers on how to proceed. In this way, you ensure the necessary transparency.
- To ensure an optimal workflow, you will redesign internal processes wherever necessary and support the implementation of new communication channels to the customer and internally.
You have a university degree, preferably in the commercial, technical or IT field, or comparable training. In addition, you bring several years of professional experience in a coordinating role and have the following skills and qualities in particular:
- You have experience in dealing with customers, understand their needs and can successfully master any situation with your very good communication skills.
- You have a strong organizational talent and planning skills, keeping many balls in the air at the same time is just your thing!
- You have already gained experience with ERP systems, know the advantages and weaknesses and know how to use such systems ideally.
- You are already familiar with APplus? Excellent! You rather used other ERP systems? No problem, then you can quickly familiarize yourself with APplus.
- You may also enjoy visiting our customers on site from time to time, with infection control currently being your top priority, of course.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal training in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of great importance
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, mobile working and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology