Senior Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
As (experienced) Frontend Developer, you will develop an innovative frontend system for our ERP software together with an interdisciplinary team and contribute your knowledge to innovative projects.
- You will work on the development and enhancement of our frontend system, actively contributing your own ideas and concepts.
- You are in charge of the further development of the design system including the Web Components Library.
- Application of the frontend system for various new applications
- You work closely with UI/UX experts for planning and co-development of new applications.
- You maintain close collaboration with product owners to understand and propose new features.
To successfully master your tasks, you ideally bring a degree in computer science or web design and several years of professional experience in comparable positions. No question, you are a specialist in your field! That's why you'll find yourself in the following profile for the most part:
- You have very good knowledge in Angular (components, reactive/template forms, RxJS, services etc.) and also enjoy passing on your knowledge about it to your team.
- You have knowledge in test-driven and behavior-driven software development.
- You have solid knowledge in TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3 and Less/Sass as well as various CSS frameworks (Bootstrap or Material Design).
- Working independently in a distributed team is practiced routine for you.
- You have an eye for good design and your solutions not only work, but are also fun.
- You care about contributing your ideas, constantly learning and trying new things.
- Versatile work environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of great importance
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology