(Senior) Application Developer (m/w/d)
For our project team at the location in Bad Oeynhausen (mobile office possible!), we are looking for an Application Developer Java / C# (m/f/d) in the ERP environment with immediate effect. In addition to a dedicated team, exciting projects with and at our customers await you.
- As a full stack developer, you will create software solutions in the ERP environment for our diverse national and international customers.
- In doing so, you will work closely with a project team and provide long-term support to our well-known customers.
- You will ensure a clean implementation of customer-specific adaptations of our standard software APplus.
- You realize the developed concepts in HTML, TypeScript, C# (.NET) and Java (Java EE).
- You realize smooth rollouts of the implemented solutions in cooperation with the project team, if necessary also at the customer site.
- You actively pass on your knowledge to your colleagues and thus also ensure professional development (mentoring).
In addition to a degree in computer science or similar fields, you have good knowledge in the implementation of complex software solutions, ideally in the area of ERP/PPS and in the manufacturing environment.
- You have several years of experience in object-oriented programming with relational databases (Java, C#, TypeScript, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL Server).
- You are used to working with version control systems (SVN, GIT).
- You are confident in working with MS Windows operating systems.
- You have a solid understanding of process flows, customer-oriented actions are in your blood.
- You have good analytical thinking skills and enjoy teamwork.
- Your very good written and spoken German skills complete your profile.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of utmost importance
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology