Junior Controller / Cost Accountant (m/f/d)
- You work on the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for our parent company.
- You will independently create reports and variance analyses, while continuously developing our results reporting and cost accounting.
- You support assigned functions with productivity analyses in cost center management and project controlling.
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration with a focus on controlling/accounting.
- You have gained first relevant professional experience with cost accounting, controlling and reporting systems in the context of international groups? Excellent!
- You want to contribute to the conceptual design and further development of our reporting with a focus on cost accounting and project controlling.
- You have good user skills in MS Office.
- Your way of working is structured and result-oriented. If you have discovered room for improvement, you will not rest until you have filled it.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor.
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are of great importance.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with the option of a mobile office, modern, well-equipped offices and a performance-based salary package.
- We enrich the daily work routine with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.