Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
Our great Administration & Services Team is waiting for you, ready to master new challenges together! You will support our sales management teams in the entire administrative handling of the sales process and will be an important interface to the customer.
- You will be responsible for the commercial processing of customer projects, from the preparation of quotations, order confirmation, delivery and invoicing to the maintenance of maintenance contracts, triggering and coordinating orders with partners and resulting tasks such as delivery monitoring, invoice checking and processing.
- Her monthly tasks also include preparatory accounting and intercompany reporting.
- With your friendly colleagues you are the first point of contact for telephone and written customer queries.
- You actively participate in the workflow of the entire department and are the interface to other departments.
- You are part of an agile team and actively participate in planning and meeting our monthly targets.
You have successfully completed vocational training in the commercial sector and have already been able to gain initial work experience.
You have good user knowledge of ERP software solutions (ideally in the field of merchandise management) and an affinity for ERP systems in general. You also bring the following with you:
- You will independently design and structure your work area, which will regularly lead you to optimal results.
- Even in a very dynamic environment with many changes, it is easy for you to keep the overview, but you don't let yourself get carried away.
- Keeping several balls in the air at the same time is no problem for you, because you have a talent for organisation and care.
- You have a very good knowledge of German, every other foreign language is a plus. A routine handling of MS Office applications is a prerequisite.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term.
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor.
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work.
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology