Sales Assistant Dialog Marketing (m/f/d)
For our site in Karlsruhe (mobile office possible!) we are looking for a reinforcement for our telesales team as soon as possible!
You quickly find a good connection on the phone and love to convince people professionally with your self-confident and friendly nature? Among other things, the following tasks await you:
- You are the first point of contact for interested parties and potential new customers.
- You identify and qualify promising sales opportunities and develop them into high-quality leads for and with the sales team.
- You are our voice in the target markets and provide our prospects with comprehensive information about our services.
- You will be responsible for compiling all findings and information in our CRM System.
- You will support campaigns for trade fairs and events as well as organize appointments for the sales team.
- You will develop a sustainable prospect base in the assigned areas, which you will contact at regular intervals and qualify on an ongoing basis.
In order to work successfully in this position, you will have completed a commercial or technical training and also have experience in telemarketing/sales or sales. In addition, you have the following skills and qualities:
- You are a strong communicator, eloquent and can always convince with your professional and self-confident appearance.
- Perseverance and likeable endurance as well as a high degree of self-motivation are among your strengths.
- You are driven by your passion to win over your conversation partners.
- Your contacts will always notice your structured thinking and conscientiousness. Ideally, this is complemented by an affinity for IT and process topics.
- Ideally, you are used to working with a CRM System and are comfortable with MS Office products.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German.
- You enjoy working in a team where you can contribute your creativity and ideas.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal further training in our in-house training centre and supervision by a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are very important
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with mobile office option and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology