Part-time Dialog Marketing Employee (f/m/d)
For our telemarketing team at the Erkrath location (mobile office possible!), we are looking for a part-time Dialog Marketing Employee (m/f/d) with immediate effect. Among other things, the following tasks await you:
- You are the first point of contact for interested parties and professionally and purposefully design the initial telephone contact.
- You are our mouthpiece and inform our prospects comprehensively about our services.
- You identify and qualify promising sales opportunities and pass on the high-quality leads to direct and indirect sales.
- You comprehensively prepare acquired contact data and information in our CRM.
- You accompany invitation campaigns for trade fairs and events.
- You will build up your own prospect base, which you will contact at regular intervals.
In order to work successfully in this position, you will have completed a commercial or technical training and also have experience in telemarketing/sales or sales. In addition, you have the following skills and qualities:
- You are proficient in written and spoken German and have very good expressive skills.
- Your affinity for IT and process topics is always noticeable to interested parties, and your analytical thinking skills and conscientiousness will also help you.
- Ideally, you are used to working with a CRM system and can confidently handle MS Office products.
- You are eloquent and can always convince with your professional appearance as well as your service orientation.
- You enjoy working in a team where you can contribute your creativity and ideas.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal further training in our in-house training centre and supervision by a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are very important
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich the daily work routine
- You benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology