Junior Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
Our group of companies and organisation has grown continuously and profitably over the last few years and is at an exciting point to further develop this growth under the aspects of digitalisation, effectiveness and efficiency.
In this context, we are looking for reinforcement for our Financial Accounting Team at our location in Karlsruhe as soon as possible. You can participate in this development by taking on the following tasks, among others, after careful induction:
- You will process all accounting transactions in the area of accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking and asset accounting for various companies.
- You check and book travel expenses and company credit cards.
- You carry out payment runs as well as manual payments and prepare analyses & reconciliations of general ledger and personal accounts.
- You ensure proper intercompany invoicing and group netting.
- You will work on monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and actively contribute to the implementation of reliable, standardised financial processes and their digitalisation.
You have successfully completed a degree with a business focus or completed commercial training (e.g. tax clerk, industrial clerk) and have initial professional experience in accounting/balancing according to the German Commercial Code (HGB).
- You have a high degree of team spirit and prefer to work in a small team, which gives you the variety to take on different tasks from time to time.
- You speak and write German fluently and have a very good command of English. MS Office (especially Excel) is a familiar working environment for you.
- Your strengths include an affinity for numbers, reliability, communication skills and an independent, structured way of working.
- Diverse working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term.
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training centre as well as support from a mentor.
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture in which teamwork and fun at work are of great importance.
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours, mobile working and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology.