Working Student Finance & Accounting (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our Financial Accounting Team at our location in Karlsruhe as soon as possible. As part of the further development & optimization of our internal systems, our core team is to be effectively relieved. You can participate in this development by taking on the following tasks, among others, for at least six months, preferably longer:
- After a thorough induction, you will provide support in day-to-day operations (including processing the incoming invoice workflow, travel expense reports, preparing notifications and statistics).
- You will prepare the ground for a smooth system changeover by clarifying accounts, maintaining master data and reconciling data.
- You will assist in the standardization and further development of the chart of accounts.
- You will assist in updating individual accounting topics such as IFRS9, IFRS16, process documentation.
- You will be actively involved in special tasks and the further development of our financial accounting processes.
You are studying business administration with a focus on finance and accounting. Your strengths include an affinity for numbers, communication skills and an independent, structured way of working.
- You enjoy working with MS Excel and have a very good knowledge of it.
- You have high expectations of yourself, are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and working in English is no problem for you.
- Ideally, you have already had a student employment in the finance area.
- Your study schedule allows you to work a regular 15-20 hours per week in a timely manner and up to 40 hours per week during semester breaks.