Presales Manager (m/f/d)
As an experienced Presales Manager for software solutions in the midmarket, you will be responsible for generating orders through professional presentation of our ERP solution incl. partner products, working closely with Sales.
- You will accompany the acquisition process from a technical point of view, from the preparation of the offer to the closing of the lead.
- You will advise potential customers and develop suitable solutions.
- You design workshops and are responsible for their implementation.
You have a degree in business administration or (business) informatics or a commercial education with an IT focus. Confident and sovereign appearance as well as presentation skills are a matter of course for you due to your several years of presales experience with a provider of ERP solutions or due to your experience as a consultant in the project implementation of ERP solutions.
- You are a networker, possess rhetorical strength and approach your discussion partners openly and obligingly in order to establish high-quality contacts.
- You enjoy traveling and have experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Ideally, you bring knowledge of variant production and have a strong sales affinity.
- You prefer to work independently and on your own initiative; customer orientation and strong communication skills are your hallmarks.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work.
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package including a company car and company cell phone for private use
- We enrich your everyday working life with coffee, drinks, benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts
- You will benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology