Agile Coach (m/f/d)
Since we started our comprehensive (structural and processual) organizational transformation some time ago, we are now looking for an Agile Coach (m/f/d) to support our teams!
In addition to leading and coaching our Scrumban teams and promoting the new and further development of agile processes, you will be responsible for planning and moderating agile meetings, creating efficient structures and further developing our processes. The following additional tasks await you:
- You will further develop your teams by removing obstacles, organizing and moderating team events and strengthening their development and self-solving skills.
- You will ensure good monitoring of team dashboards and suitable key figures as a basis for the continuous improvement process.
- You support the organization in letting go of the old and in letting go of the new, in communicating transparently and openly, and in this way you also drive cultural change.
- As a developer and designer of agile formats, you will carry the agile mindset beyond the boundaries of your team into the organization.
- You ensure a close exchange with the Agile Coaches of other teams so that you can always proceed in a coordinated manner.
You have a degree in engineering or IT sciences and are committed to agile organizational development or have comparable qualifications. In addition, you have several years of professional or relevant project experience in an agile environment and are experienced in coaching teams with regard to process models and frameworks from software development organized according to Kanban. You have already gained active experience in an agile transformation and also bring the following to the table:
- You are passionate about collaboration, agility and change management and always have the latest trends in mind.
- Your methodological toolbox is diverse and you know your tools both in theory and in practice.
- Your conflict management skills, empathy and assertiveness help you to empower your teams to find the best solutions.
- You have a proactive attitude as well as a self-confident and solution-oriented appearance - you recognize and point out when what should be done and why.
- You work undogmatically and follow the philosophy that instruments and principles should serve the team and not the other way around.
- You have moderation experience and the willingness to constantly learn new things in this area.