Support Analyst ERP - Production (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our support chapter in Karlsruhe!
In addition to great colleagues, an agile environment awaits you in which you will manage first and second level support around our ERP solution as a direct contact person for our customers and partners.
- Together with our customers and partners, you will develop solutions for functional and technical issues.
- You will independently perform analyses and troubleshooting on customer systems.
- Together as a team, you document your analyses, solutions and implementation steps and thus ensure the continuous further development of our products.
- You work in an agile setup together with the product owners and software developers on the further development of our products.
To successfully fill this position, you bring several years of experience in the ERP environment. Ideally, you are familiar with topics such as manufacturing and materials management, preferably also through user experience with an ERP system in production.
- You bring a high level of service and team orientation with you and are characterized by a goal-oriented and analytical way of working.
- You also enjoy finding solutions for complex tasks.
- You have very good communication skills in German (spoken and written) and your English is also at a good level.
- Programming skills in modern web technologies are desirable.
- Your database knowledge in the area of Microsoft SQL Server is an advantage, knowledge with Microsoft client and server operating systems would be helpful.
- Versatile work environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Development of a sales team with corresponding management responsibility
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are emphasized
- Flexible, trust-based working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology