IT Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our internal IT team at the earliest possible date! You can expect a variety of tasks around modern technologies, friendly colleagues and an innovative environment in which you can always bring in new ideas and innovations.
- You will ensure the functionality, data backup and operational security of the company-wide IT infrastructure at several locations and will participate in its development and expansion.
- You will support users in the event of malfunction reports and inquiries via ticket system or telephone as part of employee support and ensure the smooth operation of the company's internal PCs, notebooks, printers, servers and smartphones.
- You will install and configure Windows client and server operating systems as well as the associated applications.
- You will ensure professional maintenance and documentation of remote maintenance access to our customer systems.
- You create and maintain technical documentation and ensure the monitoring and optimization of critical systems and processes.
To successfully fill this challenging position, you have completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or a comparable training and certification and have relevant experience in the field of client and server management.
- You have specialist knowledge of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Microsoft365, Azure Cloud technologies.
- You will have knowledge of various network topologies and the associated network protocols.
- You have already gained extensive experience in handling storage and backup systems.
- You are confident in working with mobile devices (notebook, smartphone, tablet) and desktop PCs including peripherals as well as with virtualization environments of VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- You see yourself as an internal IT service provider and are available to provide advice and support to your colleagues and external contacts. A good command of German and English and a Class B driver's license complete your profile.