Financial Accountant (m/f/d) Accounts Receivable
We are looking for reinforcements for the Financial Accounting Team at our location in Karlsruhe as soon as possible. Your tasks include among others:
- You will ensure that accounts receivable are managed properly and on time, including invoice transfer, account reconciliation and clarification, master data maintenance and invoice verification.
- You will maintain the account assignment and posting of bank statements and manage our short-term liquidity. This also includes the support of the electronic banking software as well as powers of attorney and direct debit authorizations.
- You will establish an effective receivables management from credit assessment, debtor analysis and dunning system to receipt of payment.
- You will carry out closing operations such as the determination of value adjustments on receivables and balance reconciliations.
- You will actively participate in special tasks and design the further development of our processes in financial accounting.
In order to successfully fill this challenging position, you will have completed a degree with a focus on finance and accounting as well as relevant internships. Alternatively, you have successfully completed commercial training (e.g. tax clerk, industrial clerk) and have sound professional experience in accounting in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) as well as the areas of responsibility described.
- You are confident in MS Office, have advanced Excel knowledge and have already worked with ERP systems.
- You have a high degree of service orientation and communicative skills, work in an organized, structured and precise manner and have a good understanding of numbers.
- You are able to prioritize your varied work requirements at all times and ensure that your tasks are completed on time.
- You have a good command of German and English, both spoken and written. A high degree of team spirit and the ability to work in a small team at short notice and flexibly take on additional tasks round off your profile.