Teamleader in ERP environment (m/f/d)
As team leader, you report to the branch manager St. Florian and are responsible for the technical and disciplinary leadership of a cross-functional team consisting of consultants, project managers, application developers and IT system consultants. They ensure that their employees achieve their goals and are therefore well networked with other customer service teams and account managers.
Furthermore, you can expect the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the personal and professional development of your employees and your team as a unit.
- You will harmonize the satisfaction of our customers and their employees, thus creating the ideal breeding ground for outstanding success.
- You will work closely with the branch management in the alignment and achievement of the branch's goals.
- Together with the responsible account managers, you will create a solid customer plan on which you will base your team.
- You actively support the respective account managers in the acquisition of existing customer projects and in contract negotiations.
- You will ensure transparency in your projects and guarantee our Asseco-wide requirements for project implementation.
To meet the requirements of this demanding position, you will have several years of professional and management experience in a comparable position. You are well acquainted with the sector of medium-sized manufacturing companies, so you have a good knowledge of all the processes relevant there. Furthermore, you convince with the following skills and characteristics:
- You prefer a team-oriented management style and are highly willing to work in a team.
- Your strong internal and external communication skills and your confident manner in dealing with customers will enable you to master any situation with confidence.
- Your pronounced willingness to work hard and your ability to make decisions, coupled with a high degree of assertiveness, will lead you to success time and again.
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills and a
- Distinct ability to structure and solve problems.
- Regular travel is an enrichment for you, and you can communicate confidently in German and English at all times.