Personnel Officer (m/f/d) in part-time or full-time
We are looking for reinforcement for our HR team at our location in Karlsruhe at the earliest possible date. The position can be filled either part-time (50% - 75%) or full-time. Your tasks include among others:
You will be responsible for the holistic support of employees and managers in all personnel-related matters as well as the planning and implementation of personnel measures.
You will be the contact person for administrative personnel work such as contract preparation and administration or certification as well as processing of personnel files.
Together with other team members you will ensure the successful organization and implementation of HR projects.
You take care of the preparation and follow-up of the payroll.
You will prepare reports and overviews to support HR controlling.
In order to successfully support this demanding position, you have an apprenticeship as a human resources specialist or a degree with a focus on human resources as well as professional experience in the administrative personnel area.
- You have solid knowledge of labor and social security law.
- You enjoy dealing with people and have a very high service orientation.
- You can look back on several years of sound experience in the HR environment.
- It is in your nature to always show a reliable, result-oriented working method and an independent working style.
- An affinity for numbers is in your blood and dealing with HR key figures is a matter of course for you.
- You are very confident in using Microsoft Office, good written and spoken English skills are an advantage.