Online Marketing Manager - part-time (f/m/d)
You want to make a difference? A valuable and exciting task, good products and a committed team await you! Accompany and shape the digital path of our brands at Asseco Solutions AG. As an Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for a wide range of activities related to the online marketing of our company, both independently and as part of a team. In detail, this involves the following tasks:
- Together with our Senior Online Marketing Manager you will be responsible for successful online marketing activities in the DACH region, such as SEO/SEA, CRO, social media, webinars, campaigns etc.
- Together you will optimize our inbound marketing including content and email marketing.
- You will be jointly responsible for lead generation & lead management and can thus contribute to the success of the company.
- You will create performance analyses and meaningful reports. You will also derive optimizations from them.
- You will independently handle all tasks, some of them administrative.
The exciting tasks are best done if you have already gained some years of professional experience in the B2B online marketing environment. Ideally, you have a degree in marketing or online media. You also have the following skills and qualities:
- You have already successfully implemented your first projects in digital marketing.
- Creativity and an affinity for online marketing are in your cradle. A feeling for and interest in current trends as well as design and usability are self-evident for you.
- You have already gained experience with marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Salesmanago, Act-On or similar solutions.
- You can show knowledge in HTML(5) and CSS(3), good English skills and experience with WordPress would also be an advantage.
- The most important thing: You enjoy your work! So a proactive and independent way of working is always given anyway.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal training in our inhouse training center as well as mentoring
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture in which teamwork and fun at work are very important
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, foosball and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich the daily work routine
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office facilities and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology