Sales Assistant (m/f/d)
Our great Administration & Services Team is waiting for you, ready to master new challenges together! You will support our sales management teams in the entire administrative handling of the sales process and will be an important interface to the customer.
- You will be responsible for the commercial processing of customer projects, from the preparation of quotations, order confirmation, delivery and invoicing to the maintenance of maintenance contracts, triggering and coordinating orders with partners and resulting tasks such as delivery monitoring, invoice checking and processing.
- Your monthly tasks also include preparatory accounting and intercompany reporting.
- With your friendly colleagues you are the first point of contact for telephone and written customer queries.
- You actively participate in the workflow of the entire department and are the interface to other departments.
- You are part of an agile team and actively participate in planning and meeting our monthly targets.
You have successfully completed vocational training in the commercial sector and have already been able to gain initial work experience. You have good user knowledge of ERP software solutions (ideally in the field of merchandise management) and an affinity for ERP systems in general. You also bring the following with you:
- You will independently design and structure your work area, which will regularly lead you to optimal results.
- Even in a very dynamic environment with many changes, it is easy for you to keep the overview, but you don't let yourself get carried away.
- Keeping several balls in the air at the same time is no problem for you, because you have a talent for organisation and care.
- You have a very good knowledge of German, every other foreign language is a plus. A routine handling of MS Office applications is a prerequisite.