Product Owner (m/f/d)
As Product Owner for our technical core, you know exactly what challenges our customers want their product to meet while the details are still to be worked out. You will use this guideline as a basis for assessing the requirements and always prioritize them against the background of the best possible transparency for the stakeholders and the costs and benefits for the company. Your tasks in detail are as follows:
- You are familiar with industry trends, analyze end user preferences and requests against this background, and carry out commercial assessments.
- You involve customers and users (e.g. by prototype testing and inviting them to reviews) and thereby develop meaningful user stories including acceptance criteria.
- You are the contact person for all stakeholders, manage their expectations in a targeted manner and maintain a sophisticated backlog in close cooperation with the software architects and co-product owners.
- You ensure that the development team fully understands the tasks at hand and are available to clarify any questions regarding content.
- You closely follow the progress of work and address production issues during the sprints.
In addition to a BSc degree in (business) informatics, engineering or comparable subjects, you have (first) professional experience as a product owner or in a comparable role in product management.
- You have a solid understanding of business administration and are able to prepare and evaluate e.g. profitability and market value analyses.
- You have excellent organizational skills at all times, familiarity with agile methods is of course an advantage.
- You know how to convince others, and you are confident in using your excellent communication skills to present complex issues.
- You have a solid technical understanding of software development, frameworks and web technologies. Terms such as container, cloud, Java, Typescript and SQL Server are not only relevant buzzwords for you.
- Versatile working environment in which you can bring in your own ideas and your potential on a long-term basis
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal further training in our in-house training centre and supervision by a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are very important
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich the daily work routine
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office facilities and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology