As a receptionist (m/f/d) you are the first contact person for our customers, suppliers and colleagues. In addition, you will support our training centre in all organisational tasks and thus be the central hub who organizes everything for a perfect process at our location in Karlsruhe.
- You will ensure smooth and empathetic communication with our customers and colleagues at all times.
- You will manage the pool vehicles as well as our office supplies and ensure that mail is correctly distributed at all times.
- In addition to general organisational tasks, you will also support our training academy in coordinating appointments, managing orders and preparing invoices.
- You will also have an overview of which trainers are available at the right time and will therefore be of considerable help in organising our entire training programme.
You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship (e.g. office communication clerk) and have gained initial work experience in office organisation. In addition to your friendly appearance and your professional experience to date, you also have the following qualities:
- You have a high degree of empathy and enjoy answering the most diverse inquiries as a "Manager for Everything".
- You enjoy organising a wide range of topics and tasks and only feel comfortable when you have several balls in the air at the same time.
- You speak and write German fluently, good English skills would be desirable. MS-Office products are a familiar working environment for you.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal further training in our in-house training centre
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are very important
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office facilities and a performance-related salary package
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich the daily work routine