(Senior) Sales Manager (m/f/d)
As an (experienced) Sales Manager for software solutions in medium-sized businesses, you will be responsible for new customer sales of APplus and partner products and will take over active acquisition.
- You will develop existing leads from prospective customers to customers in your assigned sales territory (postal code 0xxxx, 10000, 2xxxx, 3xxxx, 49000). Our sales competence team will support and advise you by processing tenders and software presentations.
- You will meet your sales targets independently. You will systematically build up business relationships with interested parties in a goal-oriented manner and actively shape the sales process up to the conclusion of the contract and beyond.
- You will organize the marketing activities for your region and coordinate them with our marketing department.
- You will be responsible for the structured and independent data maintenance of sales information and your forecast in our CRM system.
You have a degree in business administration or a comparable training in medium-sized industry. As you have primarily pursued your career in or for medium-sized manufacturing companies, you know exactly what makes your customers tick and how you can help them optimally.
- You have several years of sales experience, ideally for standard software or for related, complex and consulting-intensive software products.
- You are enthusiastic about sales and have a strong sales talent, sales is your passion, creative ideas and active shaping of sales opportunities distinguish you.
- You are a networker, have rhetorical strength and approach your business partners openly and bindingly in order to make high-quality contacts.
- Sales-related travel activity is a matter of course for you.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and potential in the long term
- Development of a sales team with corresponding management responsibility
- Intensive induction and development opportunities for your professional and personal further training in our in-house training centre and supervision by a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture, in which teamwork and fun at work are very important
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office option and a performance-related salary package including company car and company mobile phone for private use
- Coffee, drinks & fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich the daily work routine
- You benefit from our flexible working hours and an attractive salary package as well as modern offices equipped with the latest technology