Junior Financial Accountant
- You process all accounting transactions in the area of accounts payable, accounts receivable and banking for various companies.
- You check and post travel expenses and corporate credit cards.
- You will carry out payment runs and manual payments and carry out analyses and reconciliations of leger- and personal accounts.
- You will ensure proper intercompany billing and group netting.
- You will work on monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and will be actively involved in the implementation of reliable, standardized financial processes and their digitalization.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on business administration or have completed a commercial apprenticeship (e.g. assistant tax consultant, industrial clerk) and have initial professional experience in accounting/balancing according to HGB.
- You have a high degree of team spirit and prefer to work in a small team, which gives you the variety to take on other tasks.
- You speak and write German fluently and have a very good command of English, MS-Office (especially Excel) is a familiar working environment for you.
- Versatile work environment which allows you to contribute your own ideas and your potential
- Professional and personal development of our employees is coordinated by our in-house training center
- Flat hierarchy and an open business culture where teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office option and an attractive salary package including company car and company mobile phone for private use
- Further benefits such as company and team events, free drinks, bicycle leasing and employee discounts