Financial Accountant (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the proper accounting for several subsidiaries including customer, supplier, asset, bank, IC and general ledger accounting.
- You will work on monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including work on the IFRS consolidation package.
- You will prepare advance VAT returns and prepare annual tax returns and tax-relevant transactions.
- You will process and evaluate selected accounting issues.
- You will be involved in the implementation of reliable, standardized financial processes and their digitalization.
You have a successfully completed business administration degree or a comparable qualification with further training as an accountant.
You have relevant professional experience in accounting according to HGB / IFRS.
You have a high degree of team spirit and prefer to work in a small team, which gives you the variety to take on other tasks.
You speak and write German fluently and have a very good command of English. MS-Office (especially Excel) is a familiar working environment for you.
- Versatile work environment which allows you to contribute your own ideas and your potential
- Professional and personal development of our employees is coordinated by our in-house training center
- Flat hierarchy and an open business culture where teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office option and an attractive salary package including company car and company mobile phone for private use
- Further benefits such as company and team events, free drinks, bicycle leasing and employee discounts