(Junior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) with focus on UI/UX
You are jointly responsible for the usability optimization of our user interfaces.
You will actively participate in the design and development of our design system.
You will continuously develop our Web Components Library.
You will build XD and HTML prototypes to evaluate and optimize our interaction concept.
You have a good graphical understanding, a feeling for details and are brimming with creativity, which you visualize with Photoshop and XD.
Your experience in Typescript, React or Angular is an advantage but not necessary.
It is important to you to bring in your own ideas, to constantly learn and try out new things.
- Versatile work environment which allows you to contribute your own ideas and your potential
- Professional and personal development of our employees is coordinated by our in-house training center
- Flat hierarchy and an open business culture where teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office option and an attractive salary package including company car and company mobile phone for private use
- Further benefits such as company and team events, free drinks, bicycle leasing and employee discounts