UX Designer (m/f/d)
As a user experience expert, you will work with an interdisciplinary team to develop the new and innovative front-end system for our ERP software and combine design with technology. Through your creativity and expertise, you will make a significant contribution to determining user and customer wishes, generating solution ideas and turning them into reality.
- Your ideas and knowledge are in demand from the very beginning. You will keep an eye on the further development of our design system and create user-friendly, intuitive user interfaces with recognition value.
- Design iterations are an integral part of your job. You identify improvement potentials, develop (high and low fidelity) prototypes, analyze usage and identify further potentials.
- In your varied day-to-day work, you will accompany various software areas and customer groups for which the user experience must always be optimized.
- You are in constant and direct exchange with your colleagues and work across teams on the validation and evaluation of new measures with the wishes of our customers and stakeholders in mind.
- You have several years of experience in user interface/usability design and can confidently apply the associated processes and methods.
With your very good feeling for functional and user-centered design, you develop mockups, wireframes, prototypes and specifications with appropriate tools such as Figma or Adobe XD.
You are able to discuss technical feasibility and common web technologies, such as CSS, HTML5, WebComponents and Angular, on an equal footing with product owners and development.
Your deep understanding of methodologies (e.g. Product Discovery, Design Thinking, Design Sprints) and your experienced approach in exploring problem and solution spaces constantly contributes to the optimization of the user journey.
You not only enjoy applying your expertise, but also like to share your knowledge in workshops for different stakeholders.
- Versatile work environment which allows you to contribute your own ideas and your potential
- Professional and personal development of our employees is coordinated by our in-house training center
- Flat hierarchy and an open business culture where teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office option and an attractive salary package including company car and company mobile phone for private use
- Further benefits such as company and team events, free drinks, bicycle leasing and employee discounts