Support Analyst ERP-Systems (m/f/d)
We are looking for reinforcement for our support chapter in Karlsruhe!
In addition to great colleagues, you can expect an agile environment in which you will be the direct contact person for our customers and partners, providing first and second level support for our ERP solution.
- You will work with our customers and partners to develop solutions for technical issues.
- You will independently perform analyses and troubleshooting for APplus including the database, web and application servers on customer systems.
- You document your analyses, solutions and implementation steps together with the team.
- You work in an agile setup on the continuous development of our products.
- To fill this position successfully, you bring several years of experience in the ERP environment. You are confident in the system-technical environment of Microsoft products and ideally you are familiar with topics such as administration, authorizations, monitoring of systems, database analyses and reporting, preferably also through experience in the administrative area with an ERP system.
- You have a high level of service and team orientation and are characterized by a goal-oriented and analytical way of working.
- You enjoy finding solutions for complex tasks.
- You have very good communication skills in German (spoken and written) and your English is also on a good level.
- Experience with common developer tools like Netbeans and MS Visual as well as programming skills in Java or C# are available.
- Modern web technologies and Typescript are no challenge for you.
- Your database knowledge in the area of Microsoft SQL Server is sound, a confident handling of Microsoft client and server operating systems is a matter of course for you.
- Versatile working environment in which you can contribute your own ideas and your potential in the long run
- Intensive training and development opportunities for your professional and personal development in our in-house training center as well as support from a mentor
- Flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture that values teamwork and fun at work
- You benefit from our flexible working hours with home office option and a performance-based salary package
- Coffee, drinks and fruit, table football and other benefits such as company parties and team events, bicycle leasing and employee discounts enrich your everyday working life.
- You can expect modern offices equipped with the latest technology