Support Analyst ERP-Systems (m/f/d)
For our headquarters in Karlsruhe with about 100 employees we are looking for a Support Analyst ERP-Systems (m/f/d).
- You are the direct contact person in first and second level support for questions regarding ERP functionality (focus: manufacturing and materials management).
- You independently carry out technical analyses and problem solving on customer systems.
- Together as a team, you document your analyses, solutions and implementation steps and thus ensure the continuous further development of our products.
- Together with our customers and partners, you develop proposals for solutions, even for complex tasks.
- You work in an agile setup together with the product owners and software developers on the further development of our products.
- You have several years of ERP experience thus you are familiar with topics such as production and materials management.
- You are characterized by a target-oriented and analytical approach.
- You bring along a high team and service orientation, programming knowledge in HTML, Java, C# (.NET), Java (J2EE) and XML is desirable.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English, fluent German is a prerequisite.
- Your database knowledge in the area of Microsoft SQL Server is an advantage, knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems would be helpful.