Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) Focus IT
- Versatile work environment which allows you to contribute your own ideas and your potential
- Professional and personal development of our employees is coordinated by our in-house training center
- Flat hierarchy and an open business culture where teamwork is practiced daily and fun at work is a top priority
- Flexible trust-based working hours with home office option and an attractive salary package including company car and company mobile phone for private use
- Further benefits such as company and team events, free drinks, bicycle leasing and employee discounts
- Responsibility for the management and execution of the complete recruiting process from tendering to onboarding
- Creation of requirement profiles and job advertisements in close cooperation with the Hiring Managers
- Ensuring an optimal Candidate Experience, through a reliable, fast and trustworthy manner
- Research, identification and approach of suitable candidates via active sourcing, social media, networks and recruiting events, in particular in the IT sector
- You independently develop search strategies for filling key and bottleneck functions.
- Introduction of new and optimization of existing recruiting processes and tools
- Survey of sourcing KPI´s
- Development of university marketing and expansion of employer branding
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, psychology, sociology with a focus on personnel or comparable qualifications
- 3 - 5 years practical experience in recruiting / active sourcing / talent acquisition ideally in an IT company
- You are proactive, goal-focused, professional, bring in your own ideas and ensure continuous development.
- With your continuous search for innovative and target group-specific contact channels, you secure our talent pipeline.
- Due to your market knowledge you are an important sparring partner for the Hiring Managers and the HR department.
- Strong communication and text skills in the creation of job advertisements and confident in the active approach and conducting of interviews
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken