You graduated school and would like to take up speed? In our location Karlsruhe, starting 01. September 2017, we offer the opportunity of a well-founded vocational training as an Application Developer (m/f).
A practical and professional training in a modern IT company. You can expect varied and interesting tasks on a forward-looking, interesting and diversified apprenticeship. You have the opportunity to learn and work in a strong team and are intensively and individually supported by your trainer. Additionally, you will go through the different work areas of our company (standard development, support, quality assurance, consulting, customization, sales, IT, etc.), so you have the opportunity to learn all the processes of a software company.
- Programming of standard extensions to the ERP software APplus
- Development of concepts and documentation related to the software enhancements to be undertaken
- Manual tests and construction of automated testing
- Participation in the technical implementation of new software modules
- Learning of programming languages and tools: C# (MS Visual Studio), Java (NetBeans), MS SQL, Jasper Reports, HTML, Java-Script
- Good school degree (at least junior high school with average grade in the core subjects of 2.5)
- Technical understanding and interested in programming
- Willingness to work independently and to take responsibility, readiness of mind
- Enthusiasm, motivation, friendly demeanour and customer-oriented thinking and acting
We offer a versatile and interesting work environment with the latest technology, which allows you to contribute your ideas. The professional and personal development of our employees is important to us and is coordinated by our in-house training center.
In a familiar atmosphere teamwork is practiced daily, fun at work is a top priority. Outside the office, we support the cohesion of our employees with corporate parties, team events, etc.; so new colleagues become part of the team very quickly.