We are looking for a new colleague - "Senior JAVA programmer "- to join our team in Bratislava.
Scope of work, rights and responsibilities
We are seeking an experienced JAVA programmer for significant company projects. They include ERP systems or specialised applications focused on processing large volumes of data, BI and web portals. Knowledge of other programming languages and work experience with particular development frameworks and J2EE applications architecture is also welcome.
Scope of work of the senior programmer:
- designing solutions;
- application architecture design;
- cooperation with analysts, consultants and related departments.
- job in a dynamic company which not only follows but sets trends in the IT market;
- flexible working hours;
- home-office option;
- support of both professional and language education;
- celebration of work anniversaries;
- referral programme;
- massages in the office;
- corporate events... and much more :-)
- University education - 1st and 2nd degree
- Field, specialisation: information technologies
- English language – pre-intermediate
- Computer knowledge - programmer: Java - expert, SQL - advanced
- knowledge of object programming in JAVA 6-8;
- knowledge of framework STRUTS, SPRING, Hibernate - advantage;
- experience with designing web applications in JAVA;
- SQL knowledge;
- knowledge of architectonic designs and overview of their implementation in different conditions;
- reliability, responsible attitude;
- ability to communicate in English.
Please send your application with a CV attached to email@example.com, specifying the job you are applying for.
We thank all applicants who will send their CVs. We will only contact those who are shortlisted.